The January 20th NBA 2K14 roster is now available for download on all platforms. Once again, no missing players were added in the update, though there have been some rating adjustments. Knicks point guard Pablo Priogini, who returned to the lineup is still listed as injured. 10-day contracts for Manny Harris (Lakers) and Chris Johnson (Celtics) have yet to be reflected in the latest roster.
How to download the latest roster:
• PC, Xbox 360 and PS3
1. In the NBA 2K14 main menu, select Features.
2. In the Features section, select 2K Share.
3. In the 2K Share section, select Download.
4. In the Download Rosters section, select the most recent update sorted by date and time.
• PS4 and Xbox One
1. Play a Quick Game.
2. Press the Y or triangle button.
3. Highlight the official 2K Sports roster.
4. Press the A or X button.
Note: Your console must have internet connection to download this roster update. For PC users who want to install this update manually, you can download the offline update package below.
NBA 2K14 Roster Update 01-20-2014
Links: Download | Mirror#1 | Mirror#2 | Mirror#3
PC Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNoKRvxU9nk