2K Sports has continued the run on frequent roster update for NBA 2K14. Guard Mike James has finally been taken off the Chicago Bulls. The update also affects the injury status of a number of players including Amar'e Stoudemire (out for a while but not injured), Jeremy Lin (back injury), and Pablo Prigioni (out at least 2 weeks). Pistons guards Chauncey Billups (81) and Will Bynum (+1 to 72) both have return to action.
NBA players that received a ratings update are as follows:
- Lorenzo Brown (-1 to 64)
- Al Jefferson (+1 to 85)
- Jordan Crawford (-1 to 74)
- Kelly Olynyk (+2 to 70) - In the retail rosters, Olynyk was rated just a 62 to start
- LaMarcus Aldridge (+1 to 88) - Rated 84 in retail rosters
- Jodie Meeks (-1 to 68)
- Kyle O'Quinn (-1 to 51)
- Victor Oladipo (-1 to 75)
- Nikola Vucevic (+1 to 75)
- Landry Fields (-1 to 71)
- Dante Cunningham (+1 to 65)
There were also other changes made to the lineups and players' individual attributes. Follow the instructions below to get this update and stay tuned for news on the next NBA 2K14 roster update.
Download NBA 2K14 PC Roster
Links: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared
• PC, Xbox 360 and PS3: To download online via 2K Share, head to the main menu and go to Features » 2K Share » Download » Official 2K Roster » Save.
• Xbox One and PS4: Play a 'Quick Game' and hit the Y or triangle button » highlight the official 2K Sports roster » press the A or X button.