This is an edited NBA 2K14 PC roster based on the December 20th update from 2K Sports. Team rotations, playing positions, and injuries have been updated to reflect what's currently going on in the NBA.
Added to their respective teams
- Kendall Marshall has been added to the LA Lakers roster
- James Johnson has been added to the Memphis Grizzlies roster (also corrected his jersey number)
- Micheal Carter-Williams still injured but he is currently playing
- Charlotte Bobcats: Jeff Taylor
- Chicago Bulls: Kirk Hinrich & Loul Deng
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Dion Waiters
- Memphis Grizzlies: Mike Conley and Mike Miller
- Indiana Pacers: Danny Granger still injured but he is currently playing
- Detroit Pistons: Rodney Stuckey
- San Antonio Spurs: Tony Parker
Author's note: I fixed some team rotations and players' positions that are obviously wrong. For example, Boris Diaw is a natural power forward but in the default roster his position is center. There are lots of wrong secondary position. How come 2K Sports never fixed these stuff? I'm still not impressed with 2K's daily updates! They only change the ratings of each players. There's no consistency on the ups and downs of the ratings and sometimes they reset all of the changes they made on the roster.
Created by: Elmer Arumpac
Download: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared (Updated links)
To use, extract it and copy the roster file to NBA 2K14 Saves folder, then load it in-game.