New roster update for NBA 2K14, featuring rotations that have been updated through December 21, 2013. 2K only updated some ratings and re-implemented Stats' hot/cold streak status, but didn't change much else. Injured players including Brook Lopez (out for season), Jeff Taylor (out for season), Luol Deng, Jimmy Butler, Kirk Hinrich, Jeremy Lin and James Harden are still activated in the game.
Changes in overall ratings
Ramon Sessions +1 to 75
Bismack Biyombo +1 to 66
Terrence Jones -1 to 63
Bradley Beal +1 to 76
- Adjusted Kobe Bryant's rating (-14 to 79 OVR)
- Waived Josh Childress (Moved to FA)
- Amar'e Stoudemire activated (returns 81 OVR)
- Lakers: Kendall Marshall (signed 12/20)
- Knicks: Chris Smith (recalled from NBA D-League 12/17)
- Grizzlies: James Johnson (signed 12/16)
Download NBA 2K14 PC roster
Links: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared (12-21-13)
This update is available on PC, Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.