POSTED ON 10/01/2013
Description: This cheat table for NBA 2K14 PC contains certain addresses that allows you to edit your player's age, height, weight, skills and attributes. You can also change some in-game settings such as quarter length and shot clock time.
• Quarter Length: value is measured in seconds so, 60 = 1 minute, 120 = 2 minutes, 180 = 3 minutes, and so on.
• Shot Clock: value is the same as displayeed so, 8 = 8 seconds, 24 = 24 seconds etc.
- Birth Year: value 0-255.
• Body & Head
- Height is in centimeters with an increment value of 3.
For example, 200 = 6'7ft, 203 = 6'8ft, 206 =6'9ft, 209 = 6'10ft, 212 = 7ft
- Weight is equivalent to the text displayed so 155 value = 155 lbs
• Attributes: value 0-255. 0 = 0, 222 = 99, 255 = 110.
The formula to find a skill is (skill - 25) × 3 = value.
Warning: Don't forget to create a backup copy of your MC save file, just in case something goes wrong.
"C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2K14\Saves"
Sliders (Work in progress)
• I can't figure this one yet so just ignore this. I might update it on the next version.
Requirement: Cheat Engine (Program)
Created by: bruce2k4u
Download: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared