POSTED ON 10/03/2013
Description: This is a tutorial on how to unlock all the superstars in NBA 2K14's Blacktop mode without using any VC (virtual currency).
1. Download the file located at the bottom of this post.
2. Extract 'NBA 2K14 Blacktop Roster.rar' and there will be a file called 'Blacktop.ROS'
3. Copy the Blacktop roster into NBA 2K14 'Saves' folder.
- You should be able to find this folder by typing %AppData%/2K Sports/NBA 2K14/ into Windows 'run' (Press windows key + R).
• Windows Vista/7/8
“C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2K14\Saves”
• Windows XP
“C:\Documents and Settings\[USERNAME]\Application Data\2K Sports\NBA 2K14\Saves”
5. Go to Options → Load/Save → Load → Choose "Blacktop"
Blacktop is a game mode in NBA 2K14 where you can play 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, & 5v5 game on a street basketball court. In this mode, top-rated NBA players like Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Derrick Rose, Carmelo Anthony, and Kevin Durant needs to be unlocked in order for them to appear on the players' menu. You can either buy those players using VC or you can use a custom roster like the one mentioned in the tutorial above.
Created by: daninoz
Download: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared
For an updated version, click here - NBA 2K14 Blacktop Roster - All Players Unlocked