2K Sports has released yet another video to get fans pumped up for the upcoming basketball game, NBA 2K14. In this video, the people behind the game talks about the new features in MyTEAM mode.
MyTEAM returns to NBA 2K14 in a big way. Back and better than ever, with new player modes, single and multiplayer tournaments, and much more. Take a look at NBA 2K14's improved MyTEAM mode in this latest developer insight video.
MyTEAM is all about building your own lineup, it's about picking the NBA players that you want in your team. Here are the features that will make you enjoy this mode even more:
• Tier Tournaments - All NBA players are divided into 3 categories: Gold, Silver, & Bronze. You can only use gold rated players (e.g. LeBron James) in Gold Tournament (Difficulty: Superstar). The same concept applies to Silver (Difficulty: All Star) & Bronze (Difficulty: Pro) Tournament.
• Special Tournaments - Reflects what's going on in the NBA season.
• Schedule - Get to take the place of an NBA team and go through the schedule using your created team. In this mode, you'll be able to earn virtual currency (VC), special boosters, and sapphire players.
• Team Customization - Users will be able to give their team a unique name, add logo cards, and change the city.
• Play with Friends - You can finally invite your friends and play with them.
• Leaderboards - Allows you to look at your statistics online. There's also a ranking system that rates you relative to other players.
• Market - You can buy players and packs using virtual cash (VC).
My Team is exclusive to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 version of the game (Not available on PC). NBA 2K14 is set to release on the 1st of October 2013.