Description: This pack is a compilation of all the jersey mods made by Tha King for NBA 2K13.
- Jersey colors & design based on the real NBA uniforms
- Includes all the Home, Away, Alternate, Latin Nights, & Christmas jerseys of the 30 current NBA teams.
- Los Angeles Lakers "Hollywood Nights" Black Alternate Jersey 2013–14
- Golden State Warriors New Yellow Alternate 2013–14
- New York Knicks Orange Alternate 2013–14
- Phoenix Suns New Home, Away, & Alternate 2013–14
- New Orleans Pelicans New Home & Away 2013–14
- Big Color/Winter Court/Christmas jerseys for each team
- Includes a roster file for NBA 365 by lakers92, Albys, URB by skoadam, Medx, & Official 2K Roster - 6/25/2013.
Some Jersey Previews
Phoenix Suns 2014 Jerseys (Home, Away, Orange Alternate + Shortsleeve)
Golden St. Warriors Jerseys (Home, Away, New Yellow Alternate + Shortsleeve)
Detroit Pistons Jerseys (Home and Away + 2014 Navy Alt - 'Motor City')
New York Knicks Jerseys (Home and Away + 2014 Orange Alternate)
New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys (Home and Away + Fictional Alternate)
Boston Celtics Jerseys w/ Boston Stands As One Patch Logo
Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys (Home, Away, & Yellow CAVS Alternate)
L.A. Lakers Home & Away w/ Jerry Buss 'JB' patch + New 2014 Black Alt Uniforms
Miami Heat Jerseys with 25th Anniversary Season Logo
Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys with 50th Anniversary Season Logo
- All roster files have more/extra jersey slots
- Updated color of primary team logos
- Gears & accessories that matches the color of jerseys
- 2001-2013 Phoenix Suns jerseys moved to Classic III (3) retro uniforms
- Crowd fix for all the teams
- Some fictional jerseys (optional to install)
1. Copy all the .iff files (including those in sub folders) into NBA 2K13 game directory. You will be ask to overwrite existing files. Choose yes ("Move/Copy and Replace")
32-bit: C:\Program Files\2K Sports\NBA 2K13
64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2K13
2. Open the 'Rosters' folder and and copy the roster (.ROS) of your choice into NBA 2K13 Saves folder then load it in-game. Open "Run" (Windows key + R) > type %AppData% > 2K Sports > NBA 2K13 > Saves.
Note: Step 2 is optional, but preferred, if you want to take advantage of the extra jersey slots and correct accessory colors.
Sleeved Jerseys Workaround:
1. Load any roster that you want
2. Go to 'Manage Roster' > 'Roster' > Phoenix Suns/Golden St. Warriors
3. Edit each player and go to gears & accessories
4. Enable the 'Undershirt - Shortsleeve Shirt' (Undershirt Color: Team color 1 or 2)
5. Save the roster and name it any name that you wish e.g. 'Suns & Warriors T-shirt Alt'
Created by: Tha King
Download: Google Drive | 4shared | Depositfiles (More mirror links soon)