Description: This is a custom roster based on the latest official NBA 2K13 update from 2K Sports, accurate as of April 12, 2013. There are tons of new transactions that went into this massive update that aren't yet available in the official roster.
- The pack includes the latest Online Data + new cyberface for all the players with default 2K face. If you have already downloaded the cyberface pack from the V2 of this roster, then you can just download the roster file and Tim Ohlbrecht's CF without having to download the whole package which is 59 MB in size.
- All the current NBA players are already in this roster except Josh Akognon of the Dallas Mavericks and Justin Holiday (Jrue's brother) of the Philadelphia 76ers.
- Players accessories aren't updated; however, you can do it by yourself through Options > Manager Roster > Rosters.
• Version 3 (4-12-2013)
- Added Tim Ohlbrecht to the Houston Rockets lineup.
- Updated the team lineups, injury status and overall playing ratings based on the latest 2K roster.
• Version 2 (4-3-2013)
- Added Jerel McNeal to the Utah Jazz and Justin Dentmon to the Dallas Mavericks roster.
- Updated the player ratings, injuries, and player movements.
- Added a new version of the roster without player injuries / red names.
• Version 1 (4-2-2013)
- Added Shavlik Randolph, Mickael Gelabale, Jarvis Varnado, Aron Baynes, Ben Hansbrough, Malcolm Thomas, Kevin Murphy, Kevin Jones, Kent Bazemore, Julyan Stone, Terrel Harris, Diante Garrett, and Chris Johnson.
How to Install: (Use WinRAR or 7zip to unpack the files)
1. Copy the files from the Cyberfaces folder into NBA 2K13 game directory.
2. Copy the Online Data folder into NBA 2K13 roaming folder.
3. Copy the roster file (.ros) into NBA 2K13 Saves folder.
4. Run nba2k13.exe and load the roster from the options menu.
Created by: Mr_Frost
Download: Mega | Mediafire | Box | 4shared