1 Download Link · No Parts · Full Edition
Changes in NBA 2K12 Custom Roster version 4.3:
● Updated the NBA 2K roster accurate as of August 30, 2012
● Correct shooting forms and shot base (Jump shots)
● Playbooks based on NBA.
● New player signature moves.
● Correct skin tone (arms and legs) for the rookie players.
● Added some realistic cyber face.
● Jay Triano as the new assistant coach of the Portland Blazers.
● Jim O'Brian as the new assistant coach of Dallas Mavericks.
● New contract extension for coach Monyt Williams of New Orleans Hornets.
● Updated the home court, floor texture and the jerseys of Team USA 2012.
Previous Updates: (You DON'T need to install the previous versions.)
Version 4.2 | Version 4.1 | Version 4 | Version 3 | Version 2 | Version 1
How to fix NBA 2K12 bugs:
● NBA 2K12 Rookie Black Arms (Fix)
● NBA 2K12 White Shoes (Online Data)
Question: Where can I find my NBA 2K12 game folder?
Answer: C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2K12
or C:\Program Files\2K Sports\NBA 2K12
Question: Where can I find my NBA 2K12 Saves folder?
Answer: "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2K12\Saves"
Note: Replace the "User" with your Windows username.
Example: "C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2K12\Saves"
Question: How can I find my NBA 2K12 Saves folder manually?
Answer: Follow the instructions below.
- Step 1: Click the windows Start button
- Step 2: Type %AppData% in the search bar
- Step 3: Press Enter or click the Roaming folder.
- Step 4: Open 2K Sports > NBA 2K12 > Saves
Question: How can I find my NBA 2K12 Game / Main folder manually?
Question: How can I fix the black courts?
Answer: Go to NBA 2K12 Main menu while you're not in game then go to Options > Video Settings > Change the Arena settings to high. Don't forget to save the changes.
Question: How come the commentators / announcers call some new players by their jersey number?
Answer: The players weren't in the game when NBA 2K12 was released so the announcers don't know how to pronounce some players names unless their surname is common.
Question: Where should I copy the Rookie Black Arms fix?
Answer: In game folder / installation directory / main folder.
Question: Where should I copy the White Shoes Fix (Online Data)?
Answer: In game folder & downloads folder located at:
C:\Users\Michael\AppData\2K Sports\NBA 2K12\Online Data\downloads
(Create the folders manually if you don't have "Online Data" & "downloads" folder)
How to install NBA 2K12 Custom Roster:
- 1. Extract the file you downloaded using WinRAR.
- 2. You will find 2 separate folders. (NBA 2K12 & Saves)
- 3. Copy all the files from the NBA 2K12 folder into your NBA 2K12 game / main folder
C:\Program Files\2K Sports\NBA 2K12 or C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2K12
- 4. Copy the Roster file (.ROS) from the Saves folder into your NBA 2K12 Saves folder.
"C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2K12\Saves"
- 5. Play NBA 2K12 > Open main menu > Options > Load / Save > Load "Custom Roster"
- You have to load the roster manually or else the patch will not work.
- Do NOT rename the Custom Roster file into "Roster.ROS" or else NBA 2K12 will overwrite the file.
- Make sure you copied all the files into their designated folders.
- This will overwrite some of the original NBA 2K12 files like cyber faces, jerseys, courts & textures but you can still use the default roster anytime you want.
- This will not work for online gaming. NBA 2K12 will automatically use the final official roster (June 27, 2012) from 2K Sports.
- Follow the instructions carefully. If you have any questions, leave it in the comment section below.
- Please share this to your friends and like this post on Facebook.This MIGHT be the last or final custom roster for NBA 2K12.