NBA 2K13 Features & Changes
Release Date: October 2, 2012
- Faster or quicker game pace.
All players looks faster on the screen and executing better fast break plays. You will also notice a slight difference in ball handling, In NBA 2K13 the ball is out in front of their bodies a little bit more.
- NBA 2K13 allows you to play legends versus current NBA players in an All-Star dunk contest but you can only play NBA2K13 All-Star weekend package if you're going to pre-order the game.
- Better physicality on defense including collisions and fall.
- Realistic game sliders. NBA 2K Engineers tweaked a lot stuff to make NBA 2K13 more realistic compared to NBA 2K12.
- Players reactions in-game.
- You can only play 3 point contest and dunk contest in NBA 2K13 My Player if you're going to pre-order the game. After pre-ordering NBA 2K13, They will give you a code to download the package from 2K Server.
2K Sports can't reveal so much feature at this moment but they promised that they will deliver a something special this year. NBA 2K13 will be released on October 2, 2012.